Wexford Community Credit Union
Serving the members in Wexford, Missaukee, and Osceola Counties
Wexford Community Credit Union is a financial institution built on the foundation of over 65 years of service and community. As a credit union we are owned by our members and exist to serve your financial needs. At WCCU you will be served by financial professionals who truly care about serving the needs of our members.
As a WCCU member you have a voice in the future of the credit union. Your opinions count and your requests are heard. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our member’s needs; always keeping in mind that our purpose is service, not profit.
Wexford Community Credit Union is dedicated to delivering personalized financial services and products designed to benefit our members first. We meet the needs of our community by providing educational support and individualized care to establish a basis for financial health. The assistance we provide helps to build a strong financial foundation for our community, one member at a time.
Latest News at WCCU
Fee Disclosure Updated
As of January 1, 2019 our Fee Disclosure form has been updated. Please follow the link below to review this information.
Your membership opens the door to special deals and promotions to help you save.
At WCCU your security is our priority. We keep our members informed of any potential threats and risks with important security alerts.
Our personalized approach to business banking provides a perfectly scaled resource for the financial support your business needs
Our low interest WCCU VISA credit card is the one card you can afford to carry. It’s perfect for shopping, travel, and unexpected expenses. Take advantage of low rate savings and convenience.
At WCCU we are dedicated to serving all members of our community and work to build local collaborations and resources to better serve our members.
Did you know?
We pride ourselves on being responsive to our member’s needs. Learn all about happenings and opportunities happening at WCCU and our surrounding communities.
Years in Service
Loans Serviced Annually
CO-OP ATM Network
As part of the CO-OP Network we are able to provide access to the largest network of fee-free ATM locations across the nation.
Click here to access the network: CO-OP ATM Network
Xtend Shared Branching Network
Can’t make it to one of WCCU’s branches? Traveling out of town? As part of the Xtend Shared Branching Network there are many shared branch locations available to you; find out where!
Click here to access the Xtend Shared Branching Network: Xtend Network
Free and convenient access to:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
WCCU VISA EZCard Access
Already have a WCCU Preferred Platinum Visa account? Gain quick and easy access to manage your account with EZCard Access.
If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
Click here to access your Visa account: EZCard Access
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To Open you Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.