WCCU Platinum Preferred VISA
Our low interest WCCU Platinum Preferred VISA credit card is the one card you can afford to carry. It’s perfect for shopping, travel, and unexpected expenses. Take advantage of the low rate savings and convenience it offers for managing your cash flow. As an added bonus, you will be able to accrue points with each purchase with the Scorecard® Rewards program to use on travel, merchandise, or discounts.
All Wexford Community Credit Union Loan and VISA accounts are serviced locally. So if you need assistance, you can call the branch and talk directly to a WCCU Loan Officer. No more call center processing and long hold times.
WCCU VISA Benefits
- As low as 7.50% fixed APR*
- No Annual Fee
- No Application Fee
- 24/7 online account access
- Bonus points earned through Scorecard Rewards
- 25-Day Grace Period on Purchases
- Cash Advances available at the same low interest rates as purchases
*The Credit Union’s Standard Rates as of November 1, 2018 range from 7.50% APR to 18% APR. The rates are variable and may change. The rate you qualify to receive may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting factors. All WCCU loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Applying for a VISA
- Members can apply online by accessing their It’s Me 24/7 account.
- Complete both pages of our VISA application: VISA Application (p1) VISA Application (p2)
- Provide proof of income – a copy of a recent paycheck stub, a copy of your W-2 form, or in cases of self-employment your last 2 years income tax return.
- Would mailing in the application be more convenient for you? Click on the link to our Online Visa Application to download the application, complete the application, and remember to send proof of your income with the application
More VISA Details
- Our VISA credit card is a revolving line of credit loan and requires interest to be paid on any unpaid balance.
- If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
- To access your current Visa account online, login to ezcardinfo.com.
Save Even More!
When you transfer the balances from your high rate credit cards to your Wexford Community Credit Union VISA you will save with our low fixed rate. Just bring in your last credit card statement for accounts you would like to transfer, and we’ll transfer the balance to your WCCU VISA account.
*The Credit Union’s standard rates as of November 1, 2018 range from 7.00% APR to 18% APR. The rates are variable and may change. The rate you qualify to receive may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting factors. All WCCU loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. All published rates are “As Low As”. All loan rates are effective 11/1/18.
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To Open you Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.