If you qualify for a WCCU VISA, then you qualify for 2.99%!
Tired of high-interest credit cards and handling multiple bills? Now, you can get a WCCU VISA at 2.99% Balance Transfer APR* for 6 months when consolidating your credit card balances!
The transfer fee? 2% of the balance you’ll be transferring.
It’s simple. Apply for approval, get your WCCU VISA card, and contact our Card Services department to get started with your balance transfer. If you already have a WCCU VISA, contact Card Services to request the balance transfer form.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 2.99% Annual Percentage Rate for the first 6 billing cycles on balance transfer; after 6 billing cycles your card balance will revert to your approved card rate. Regularly between 7.50% APR to 18% APR. Additional limitations, terms and conditions may apply. Availability of offer based on creditworthiness. Please contact us for specific terms for WCCU VISA cards.
WCCU Platinum Preferred VISA
Our low interest WCCU Platinum Preferred VISA credit card is the one card you can afford to carry. It’s perfect for shopping, travel, and unexpected expenses. Take advantage of the low rate savings and convenience it offers for managing your cash flow. As an added bonus, you will be able to accrue points with each purchase with the Scorecard® Rewards program to use on travel, merchandise, or discounts.
All Wexford Community Credit Union Loan and VISA accounts are serviced locally. So if you need assistance, you can call the branch and talk directly to a WCCU Loan Officer. No more call center processing and long hold times.
WCCU VISA Benefits
- As low as 7.50% fixed APR*
- No Annual Fee
- No Application Fee
- 24/7 online account access
- Bonus points earned through Scorecard Rewards
- 25-Day Grace Period on Purchases
- Cash Advances available at the same low interest rates as purchases
*The Credit Union’s Standard Rates as of November 1, 2018 range from 7.50% APR to 18% APR. The rates are variable and may change. The rate you qualify to receive may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting factors. All WCCU loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Applying for a VISA
- Complete both pages of our VISA application, which you can pick up at either branch location.
- Provide proof of income – a copy of a recent paycheck stub, a copy of your W-2 form, or in cases of self-employment your last 2 years income tax return.
- Return the application to WCCU by mail, or in person at our Cadillac or Lake City branches!
More VISA Details
- Our VISA credit card is a revolving line of credit loan and requires interest to be paid on any unpaid balance.
- If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
- To access your current Visa account online, login to ezcardinfo.com.
Save Even More!
When you transfer the balances from your high rate credit cards to your Wexford Community Credit Union VISA you will save with our low fixed rate. Just bring in your last credit card statement for accounts you would like to transfer, and we’ll transfer the balance to your WCCU VISA account.
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.