WCCU Rates & Fees
Rates Effective January 1, 2021
|Loan||Term||Annual Percentage Rate*|
|Auto, Truck, Motorcycle|
|2021-2020||up to 72 months||3.50%|
|2019-2017||up to 72 months||3.50%|
|2016-2014||up to 60 months||3.75%|
|2013-2011||up to 48 months||4.25%|
|2010 & older||up to 36 months||5.00%|
|2021-2020||up to 72 months||3.75%|
|2019-2017||up to 72 months||3.75%|
|2016-2014||up to 60 months||4.25%|
|2013-2011||up to 48 months||4.75%|
|2010 older||up to 36 months||5.50%|
|Other Collateral (Snowmobiles, Tractors, Trailers, etc.)|
|2021-2020||up to 48 months||3.75%|
|2019-2017||up to 48 months||3.75%|
|2016-2014||up to 48 months||4.50%|
|2013-2011||up to 48 months||5.00%|
|2010 & older||up to 48 months||6.25%|
|Home Equity Loans (traditional)|
|up to 84 months||4.00%|
|up to 120 months||4.25%|
|up to 180 months||4.75%|
|Home Equity Loans (manufactured)|
|up to 84 months||6.00%|
|up to 120 months||6.25%|
|up to 180 months||6.75%|
|Home Equity Line of Credit||180 months||P+.25|
|Share-Secured Loan||up to 48 months||5.00%|
|Share-Secured VISA||24 Month Revolving||5.00%|
|$500-$20,000||up to 12 months||6.75%|
|up to 24 months||7.00%|
|up to 36 months||7.25%|
|$20,000.01-$30,000.00||up to 36 months||8.25%|
|VISA||24 Month Revolving||7.50%|
|Line of Credit||24 Month Revolving||7.50%|
|Home Improvement||up to 60 months||8.00%|
*Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the credit union or the NCUA or any other federal government agency.
*All loan rates are based upon Credit Score. All quoted rates are “As Low As”. All loan rates are effective 10/1/20.
Certificate of Deposit Accounts
|CD Rates*||Annual Percentage Yield|
|6 months||.10% APY|
|9 months||.15% APY|
|12 months||.20% APY|
|24 months||.35% APY|
|36 months||.45% APY|
|Share IRA||.40% APY|
*Rates are effective 1/4/2021.
*The dividend rate and annual percentage yield (APY) on these variable rate accounts may change every quarter as determined by our Board of Directors.
The minimum deposit required to open a CD is $500.
Wexford Community Credit Union membership is required in order to purchase a Share Certificate of Deposit, which means you will have an established Regular Share Account.
The National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government agency, federally insures savings up to $250,000.00.
Fee Disclosure Statement
Click on the link below to review all fees. Fees may apply to your account, as well as charges for additional services. Thank you for your membership!
Download the Fee Disclosure Statement:
WCCU Mortgage Rates
Whether you are seeking funds from the equity of your home or are thinking about starting a building project from scratch, we have a mortgage loan option to suit your needs. Check the current mortgage rates:
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.