WCCU Member Benefits
Low-cost loans, convenient account options, and discounted insurance services are just a few of the services your membership provides.
We are always improving our products, services, and resources for our members.
Wexford Community Credit Union is connected to two ATM networks for easy member access when they travel across Michigan, the Midwest, and to locations around the country.
24/7 Online Access
With Wexford Community Credit Union’s It’s Me 24/7 Online banking Service you are afforded 24/7 access to your account from any location.
Your Wexford Community Credit Union family is committed to individualized service.
Wexford Community Credit Union is not-for-profit and member owned, which means account fees can be kept to a minimum, can often pay a higher interest yields on savings and CDs, can offer low loan rates and terms, and profits are returned to members.
On average, Wexford Community Credit Union distributes over $50,000 in year-end member dividends.
Your savings is federally insured up to $250,000.00 through the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
As a Wexford Community Credit Union member you will enjoy discounts and special offers exclusive to our membership with local and national brands.
WCCU has partnered with the following companies and organizations to offer special benefits to you, our members. Just click each link to learn more!
Claim your no-cost AD&D Insurance, and add more coverage starting between $1.00 and $1.50 per month.
As a member of WCCU, you are entitled to no-cost TruStage Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – an exclusive member benefit paid for by your credit union. All you have to do is claim it.
AD&D Insurance could be a nice supplement to life insurance and can pay a cash benefit for loss of life, hand, foot, eye, thumb, speech or hearing as a result an accident.
Simply activate your no-cost insurance, or add coverage for yourself or your entire family. Acceptance is guaranteed – with no health questions or medical exam.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Fekete Knaggs & Burr Insurance
CO-OP ATM Network
As part of the CO-OP Network we are able to provide access to the largest network of fee-free ATM locations across the nation.
Click here to access the network: CO-OP ATM Network
Xtend Shared Branching Network
Can’t make it to one of WCCU’s branches? Traveling out of town? As part of the Xtend Shared Branching Network there are many shared branch locations available to you; find out where!
Click here to access the Xtend Shared Branching Network: Xtend Network
Free and convenient access to:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
WCCU VISA EZCard Access
Already have a WCCU Preferred Platinum Visa account? Gain quick and easy access to manage your account with EZCard Access.
If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
Click here to access your Visa account: EZCard Access
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To Open you Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.