WCCU Mobile App
With Wexford Community Credit Union’s app, you are afforded 24/7 access to your account from any location.
- Check your balance
- See what has been deposited
- Find when a check or automatic payment has cleared
- Make transfers between your accounts, or transfer to another WCCU account
Deposit Checks by Phone (RDC)
Register for RDC.
Your account must be at least 30 days old to qualify for this feature.
Registration is typically approved within one business day.
Deposit your Check
Once approved, you can click on the move money icon and then the Deposit Check icon (the camera).
You’ll get instructions with each step. Remember to endorse the check as requested! READ those tips.
Checks deposited before 3 PM will be deposited between 3 pm and 4 pm the same day.
Max amount per deposit: $2000
Max daily amount: $2000
Max deposits per day: 3
Max total within 30 day cycle: $10,000
Freeze your debit card.
If you can’t find your card, but not sure it’s lost yet, you can freeze your debit card.
If you find it, unfreeze it!
Close your debit card.
If you’ve lost your card, or find unauthorized purchases on your card, you can shut it down.
Let us know that you’ll need a new card when you call to initiate a dispute.
CO-OP ATM Network
As part of the CO-OP Network we are able to provide access to the largest network of fee-free ATM locations across the nation.
Click here to access the network: CO-OP ATM Network.
Please remember to change the “select location type” dropdown box to “ATM”
Xtend Shared Branching Network
Can’t make it to one of WCCU’s branches? Traveling out of town? As part of the Xtend Shared Branching Network there are more than 5,000 shared branch locations available to you; find out where!
Click here to access the Xtend Shared Branching Network: Xtend Network
Free and convenient access to:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
WCCU VISA EZCard Access
Already have a WCCU Preferred Platinum Visa account? Gain quick and easy access to manage your account with EZCard Access.
If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
Click here to access your Visa account: EZCard Access
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.