Wexford Community Credit Union is dedicated to enhancing the financial wellbeing of our entire community, which extends from individual members to the businesses we serve.
Your WCCU membership provides exceptional service for all of your personal banking needs. With individualized care, low cost loans, member dividends, secure online banking, and great loan rates you will benefit from the ownership advantage.
We meet the needs of our members by providing educational support and individualized care to establish a basis for financial health. Let us help you customize a plan to address everything from basic needs to your long-term financial strategies.
As a WCCU member you have a voice in the future of the credit union. Your opinions count and your requests are heard. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our member’s needs; always keeping in mind that our purpose is service, not profit.
Ideal Account Solutions | Learn More
- No monthly fees!
- No monthly check-writing limit!
- Minimum initial deposit of only $5.00.
- $5.00 minimum monthly balance required.
- 24/7 access
Loans for the on-the-go Professionals | Learn More
- New & Used Car Loans
- Recreational Vehicles
- Refinancing options too!
Flexible Loans with Great Perks | Learn More
- No Application Fee
- Low competitive rates
- Quick loan request turnaround
- Pre-payment allowed without penalty
- ACH or payroll deduction service for easy, automatic payments
- Loans starting as low as $500.00.
Successfully juggling the demands of life requires tools that can keep pace with your schedule. WCCU puts the power in your hands for managing your finances 24/7. Manage all of your accounts from one place, schedule monthly payments, apply for a loan, and so much more. Our online banking services make your money management simple and convenient.
Online Bill Pay: Want an easier way to manage your expenses?
- Online Bill Pay –Organize and pay all of your bills right from your WCCU online account.
- Set up automatic payments to ensure timely payment of regular expenses.
- Control, track, and review payment history.
- Reduce clutter and stay organized.
- Receive reminders and notifications.
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office.
Online Tools: Need tools for financial planning?
- Free credit report and score
- Monthly payment calculator
- Figure debt to income ratio
- Determine the amortization schedule of your loan
- NADA Blue Book values
24/7 Access: Need banking tools at any time of the day or night?
- Account Management – Check transactions sub-accounts and loans. Set up account notifications and reminders.
- Account Summary – View your account balances and loan information.
- Transfers & Payments – Make loan or VISA payments and transfer money between your sub-accounts.
- E-statements – Opt for e-statements and access your monthly account statements online.
CO-OP ATM Network
As part of the CO-OP Network we are able to provide access to the largest network of fee-free ATM locations across the nation.
Click here to access the network: CO-OP ATM Network
Xtend Shared Branching Network
Can’t make it to one of WCCU’s branches? Traveling out of town? As part of the Xtend Shared Branching Network there are many shared branch locations available to you; find out where!
Click here to access the Xtend Shared Branching Network: Xtend Network
Free and convenient access to:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
WCCU VISA EZCard Access
Already have a WCCU Preferred Platinum Visa account? Gain quick and easy access to manage your account with EZCard Access.
If your Visa card was lost or stolen and it is after business hours, please call 1-800-991-4961.
Click here to access your Visa account: EZCard Access
WCCU Mortgage | Local. Trusted. Simple.
Buy a Home | Learn More
Looking to purchase a home? WCCU offers local mortgage servicing with the people you have come to know and trust. Down payments as low as 3%, fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, and very competitive closing costs. Share your home buying dreams with a WCCU Mortgage Specialist today, and get started on a simpler path to home ownership.
Refinance | Learn More
Considering refinancing your existing mortgage? WCCU offers competitive rates and numerous loan options. Let our Mortgage Specialists find a loan that fits your needs perfectly.
Home Equity | Learn More
A Secured Home Equity Loan might be the right choice for you if you have equity in your home or property and are in need of funds for a major purchase. WCCU offers competitive rates and loan terms on Home Equity Loans. Talk to our Mortgage Specialist about your options today!
Discover the Benefits of Membership
Low-cost loans, convenient account options, and discounted insurance services are just a few of the services your membership provides. We are always improving our products, services, and resources for our members.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No transaction limits
- Low minimum balance requirements
- Low interest rates
- Mobile banking
- Online and traditional services
Profitable & Protected
- Dividends –On average, Wexford Community Credit Union distributes over $60,000 in year-end member dividends.
- Insured Deposits – Your savings is federally insured up to $250,000.00 through the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Partner Discounts – As a Wexford Community Credit Union member you will enjoy discounts and special offers exclusive to our membership with local and national brands.
- Friendly and familiar faces servicing your accounts
- Local banking keeps your money local
- Community collaborations
- Two convenient locations
- Supporting individuals and local businesses
WCCU provides access to information and resources to support your financial goals.
Credit Union vs. Traditional Bank
Budget Planning Resources
Saving & Investing Guide
Start out right with a plan for your future. One of the most important choices you can make is the early development of a sound savings and investing strategy. Sound overwhelming? Doesn’t have to be with the right tools. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has provided a guide for you to get started.
Download the SEC guide here:
Recovering from identity theft can take time and money. ID Protect covers not only you, but your family’s information as well! You choose which information to register and can include not only your WCCU financial information, but your social security number, phone numbers, other debit and credit cards you have, and many other types of information.
For just $2.00 per month, you receive the following identity theft protection and much more:
- Online identity theft news center
- Debit and credit card registration
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist
- Identity theft recovery case plan
- Total Identity Monitoring
- Credit monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
Download the Enrollment Form:
Call us for the WCCU access code, then click on the link above to get started!
Stay connected with the latest news and information effecting our members.
7 Financial Steps for Professionals
WCCU has debt management solutions and savings products to meet your growing needs. Consult with one of our Member Services Specialist to learn all about our products and services to help with your financial planning process.
Fortune Magazine consulted with Jeffrey Alford of Fidelity Investments LLC to find out how young professionals should prioritize debt and start saving for the future, and he offered seven steps that eliminate the guesswork.
Click here to read the the full article:
Newbie Roadmap for Buying a Home
Thinking about buying vs. renting? So many changes have occurred in the last decade regarding first home buying. There are great opportunities, but also a lot to consider before taking the plunge. After all, this might be the biggest purchase you’ve made in your life.
To help you approach this major decision with confidence, U.S. News has created a roadmap to get you started. Link to the roadmap:
IRA 101: Planning for Your Future
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) offer tax-deferred growth on your investment. An IRA account provides the opportunity for tax-deductible contributions for people who don’t participate in an employer-sponsored plan or are interested in supplementing their retirement and/or Social Security benefits.
An IRA account can be an effective approach to future financial planning. WCCU offers a few different IRA options. Visit our Accounts page to earn all about the options.
Read this CNN Money article to learn all about IRAs and saving for your future:
How to Navigate Financial Hot Water
Many people face a financial crisis at some point in their lives. Whether the crisis is caused by personal or family illness, the loss of a job, or overspending, it can seem overwhelming. But often, it can be overcome. Your financial situation doesn’t have to go from bad to worse.
Read this FDIC article to learn more about successfully navigating a debt solution:
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To Open you Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.