Wexford Community Credit Union is dedicated to serving our entire community, which extends from individual members to the businesses we serve.
Your WCCU membership provides exceptional service for all of your personal banking needs. With individualized care, low cost loans, member dividends, secure online banking, and great loan rates you will benefit from the ownership advantage.
We meet the needs of our members by providing educational support and individualized care to establish a basis for financial health. Let us help you customize a plan to address everything from basic needs to your long-term financial strategies.
As a WCCU member you have a voice in the future of the credit union. Your opinions count and your requests are heard. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our member’s needs; always keeping in mind that our purpose is service, not profit.
No Fee, No Hassle Accounts | Learn More
- No monthly fees!
- No monthly check-writing limit!
- Minimum initial deposit of only $5.00 for membership access; remains in your account for the duration of your membership.
Flexible Loan Options | Learn More
- No Application Fee
- Low competitive rates
- Quick loan request turnaround
- Pre-payment allowed without penalty
- ACH or payroll deduction service for easy, automatic payments
- Loans starting as low as $500.00.
Auto, Recreation & Other Loans | Learn More
- New & Used Car Loans
- Recreational Vehicles
- Refinancing options too!
WCCU puts the power in your hands for managing your finances 24/7. Select the tools that best match your needs.
Online Tools: Need tools for financial planning?
- Free credit report and score
- Monthly payment calculator
- Figure debt to income ratio
- Determine the amortization schedule of your loan
- NADA Blue Book values
Online Bill Pay: Want an easier way to manage your expenses?
- Online Bill Pay –Organize and pay all of your bills right from your WCCU online account.
- Set up automatic payments to ensure timely payment of regular expenses.
- Control, track, and review payment history.
- Reduce clutter and stay organized.
- Receive reminders and notifications.
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office.
24/7 Access: Need banking tools at all times of the day and night?
- Account Management – Check transactions sub-accounts and loans. Set up account notifications and reminders.
- Account Summary – View your account balances and loan information.
- Transfers & Payments – Make loan or VISA payments and transfer money between your sub-accounts.
- E-statements – Opt for e-statements and access your monthly account statements online.
Can’t make it to one of WCCU’s branches? Traveling out of town? As part of the Xtend Shared Branching Network there are many shared branch locations available to you; find out where!
Click here to access the Xtend Shared Branching Network: Xtend Network
Free and convenient access to:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
WCCU Mortgage | Local. Trusted. Simple.
Buy a Home | Learn More
Looking to purchase a home? WCCU offers local mortgage servicing with the people you have come to know and trust. Down payments as low as 3%, fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, and very competitive closing costs. Share your home buying dreams with a WCCU Mortgage Specialist today, and get started on a simpler path to home ownership.
Refinance | Learn More
Considering refinancing your existing mortgage? WCCU offers competitive rates and numerous loan options. Let our Mortgage Specialists find a loan that fits your needs perfectly.
Home Equity | Learn More
A Secured Home Equity Loan might be the right choice for you if you have equity in your home or property and are in need of funds for a major purchase. WCCU offers competitive rates and loan terms on Home Equity Loans. Talk to our Mortgage Specialist about your options today!
Discover the benefits of membership
Low-cost loans, convenient account options, and discounted insurance services are just a few of the services your membership provides. We are always improving our products, services, and resources for our members.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No transaction limits
- Low minimum balance requirements
- Low interest rates
- Mobile banking
- Online and traditional services
Profitable & Protected
- Dividends –On average, Wexford Community Credit Union distributes over $60,000 in year-end member dividends.
- Insured Deposits – Your savings is federally insured up to $250,000.00 through the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Partner Discounts – As a Wexford Community Credit Union member you will enjoy discounts and special offers exclusive to our membership with local and national brands.
- Friendly and familiar faces servicing your accounts
- Local banking keeps your money local
- Community collaborations
- Two convenient locations
- Supporting individuals and local businesses
WCCU provides access to information and resources to support your financial goals.
Credit Union vs. Traditional Bank
Learn about the difference between the offering of credit unions as opposed to traditional banking institutions.
Budget Planning Resources
Recovering from identity theft can take time and money. ID Protect covers not only you, but your family’s information as well! You choose which information to register and can include not only your WCCU financial information, but your social security number, phone numbers, other debit and credit cards you have, and many other types of information.
For just $2.00 per month, you receive the following identity theft protection and much more:
- Online identity theft news center
- Debit and credit card registration
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist
- Identity theft recovery case plan
- Total Identity Monitoring
- Credit monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
Click here to register.
Download the Enrollment Form: ID PROTECT Enrollment
Call us for the WCCU access code, then click on the link above to get started!
Stay connected with the latest news and information effecting our members.
Home Equity, Not Just for Home Improvements
Home equity loans are not just used for home improvement. You can use the equity in your home to pay for everything from tuition to health expenses, or even that dream vacation you have been planning for years.
The Federal Trade Commission has assembled all of the important information consumers need to know about their home equity options in this informative article: Read here
Talk to a loan specialist about our loan options and great rates.
How the Navigate Financial Hot Water
Many people face a financial crisis at some point in their lives. Whether the crisis is caused by personal or family illness, the loss of a job, or overspending, it can seem overwhelming. But often, it can be overcome. Your financial situation doesn’t have to go from bad to worse.
Read this FDIC article to learn more about successfully navigating a debt solution.
IRA 101: Planning for Your Future
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) offer tax-deferred growth on your investment. An IRA account provides the opportunity for tax-deductible contributions for people who don’t participate in an employer-sponsored plan or are interested in supplementing their retirement and/or Social Security benefits.
An IRA account can be an effective approach to future financial planning. WCCU offers a few different IRA options. Visit our Accounts page to earn all about the options.
Read this CNN Money article to learn all about IRAs and saving for your future.
Local WCCU Partners
- Free Food Pantry
- Emergency funds for veterans
- Emergency Energy Assistance
- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Home weatherization
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to bring?
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.