Bill Pay: Out-going check delays!
Our Bill Pay processor has reported a delay in paper-check processing.
Check payments beginning Thursday, December 23rd have been delayed, and this delay is an ongoing issue. Outgoing checks will continue to be impacted until this issue is resolved.
- Electronically delivered bill payments are unaffected.
- We are advising against scheduling any new time-sensitive check payments via Bill Pay this week, December 28, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
- If you have a check payment scheduled to pay in the December 28-31, 2021 timeframe, we recommend that you log into online banking or mobile web, and go to Bill Pay Home > Pending Payments. If you locate one or more check payment(s) to be paid during this time, you should cancel the item and pay the item through an alternate payment method.
- If you have a time-sensitive payment that was mailed out on December 23, 24, or 27, we suggest you should find an alternate payment method (e.g., personal check, pay-over-the phone). You should contact the credit union to place a stop payment on the check number generated within Bill Pay.
We understand this delay may cause issues such as late fees, and should you incur any fees due to the Bill Pay vendor’s delay, please contact us and we will ensure you are reimbursed.
If you have questions or would like assistance with your Bill Pay service, please call us at 231.775.2081.
We appreciate your understanding, and thank you for your continued membership!
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.