2020 Holiday Loan Special!
If you have a high-interest credit card, you’re losing money. Pay off your card and get the most out of your money!
We’re offering a 12-month personal loan, as little as $500, at a 2% savings off the interest rate for which you qualify!
That’s as low as 4.75% APR! With that annual percentage rate, you’ll save big money, so don’t use a high-interest credit card for the holidays.
Apply online through online banking, or call today to get started!
Rates will vary depending on your credit history and underwriting factors. Regular rates between 6.75% and 15.00% APR. Offer can’t be combined with any other discount, and it’s not applicable for existing WCCU loans. We’re Federally insured by the NCUA, which means your money’s safe with us, and as always, we’re an Equal Opportunity Lender!
Offer expires January 31, 2021.
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.