Become A Member
Who can join?
- If you live, work, worship, or are educated in Wexford, Missaukee, or Osceola counties, you are eligible for membership.
- If you have an immediate family member who is a WCCU member, you are eligible for membership.
Visit either of our branch locations to join our membership and experience the Credit Union difference!
How do I get started?
Visit a WCCU branch and meet with a dedicated Member Service Representative who will be happy to share all the great benefits of membership and will help you get started today.
Wexford Community Credit Union is dedicated to personalized service and products designed to benefit members first. We meet the needs of our member community by providing:
- Accessible money management tools
- Competitive rates
- Individualized care
- Educational support
Our approach to member care helps to establish a basis for financial health. The assistance we provide helps to build a strong financial foundation for our community, one member at a time.
USA PATRIOT ACT MEMBER/CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM COMPLIANCE
To be in compliance with the Patriot Act of 2003, please note the following important information about procedures for opening a new account or changing an existing account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open or change an existing account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see and make copies of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Two Branches to Serve You
Main Branch - Cadillac
1021 North Mitchell Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone: (231) 775-2081
Fax: (231) 775-1321
Lobby: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Drive Thru: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Lobby: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Drive Thru: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Drive Thru: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Lake City Branch
4817 S. Morey Rd.
Lake City, MI 49651
Fax: (231) 839-0245
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Drive Thru: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To Open you Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.