Boost your holiday budget!
If you’d like to add a little more happy to your holiday, a personal loan is perfect!
- You get 12 months to repay.
- You can request as little as $500!
- The special loan rates – as low as 6.00% APR* – mean you won’t pay so much in interest! (What’s the rate on your credit card?)
- All credit scores are welcome; there’s no minimum qualifying score.
- You can apply and complete your loan online!
Click HERE to get started!
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Holiday Personal Loans made with WCCU feature APR*s of 6.00% – 10.00%. Regular personal loan rates range from 6.75%APR* to 16.50%APR* and terms range from 12 months to 60 months. The lowest rates require credit scores of 680 or higher. Loans feature repayment terms of 12 months. The minimum loan amount is $500. The actual rate depends on credit score. Late payments or subsequent charges and fees may increase the cost of your fixed-rate loan. There is no fee or penalty for repaying a loan early. Membership eligibility is required. Offer valid until Dec 31, 2021.
We’re Federally insured by the NCUA, which means your money’s safe with us, and as always, we’re an Equal Opportunity Lender!
Get Started & Join Today
What do I need to Bring?
To open your Wexford Community Credit Union Account you will need to bring the following:
- Your Michigan Driver’s License or State of Michigan ID card (or any other government-issued photo-ID such as U.S. passport).
- A second form of ID which bears your name, for example, Social Security Card, Insurance Card, School ID, Voters Registration, Work ID, etc. (Reminder: Please remember to bring children’s social security card and birth certificate with you when opening children’s accounts.)
- Proof of physical address.
- If provided forms of ID do not list physical address, or if it is a brand new address, we will need to see car registration, any official mail, something that is printed with the physical address. (A Secretary of State update sticker on your license is perfectly acceptable.)
- If you work, worship or go to school in one of our eligible counties, we must have a letter from that organization, a paystub, or something to establish proof of the relationship.
- A $5.00 minimum deposit establishes your Regular Share (Savings) Account. This Regular Share (Savings) Account is required for access to all other services provided by the Credit Union. The $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the account as long as you are a member of, and wish to use services provided by, Wexford Community Credit Union.