Skip A Pay keeps your money in your wallet when you need it.
What is it?
Our Skip A Pay program allows you to skip your loan payment(s) for one month of your choosing. It lets you keep your cash for other things, like extra spending money for a vacation, car repairs, holiday shopping, back-to-school supplies or medical expenses.
How do I do it?
If your loan qualifies for the Skip A Pay program, you can:
- Skip your payments right through your online banking!
- Visit either branch in person and make the request.
A $25 fee is collected at the time your skip is applied, and you can choose whether or not to pay the interest due at that time.
Does my loan qualify?
Qualifying loans include new and used auto loans, boat or RV loans, ATV loans, motorcycle loans, as well as your personal loan.
The following requirements must also be met:
- Your loan must be at least 200 days old.
- Your current loan payment must not be more than 30 days delinquent.
- Your membership is in good standing.
- Loan balance cannot exceed disbursement limit.
- Your last skip a pay was more than 60 days ago.
What else do I need to know?
Each loan may have a maximum of 6 skipped payments during the life of the loan, and 2 skips are allowed each year per loan.
Interest on your loan continues to accrue daily on the balance due.
Each skipped payment extends the term of the loan by one month, and any skipped payment will result in a larger than normal final payment.
Call us at 231.775.2081 (Cadillac) or 231.839.2081 (Lake City) for more information!