“It’s Me 24/7” PC Home Banking is now your Personal Internet Branch! PIB puts your Wexford Community Credit Union accounts at your fingertips. Access your accounts 24/7/365 in the comfort and security of your home,office or anywhere you have Internet access!
Features of Personal Internet Banking
- Get account balances.
- Transfer money between your sub-accounts.
- View cleared checks – see what checks have cleared or see if a specific check has cleared
- View Debit card and ATM transactions.
- View Direct deposits.
- See the due date and balance owing on your loans.
- Make a loan payment from a sub-account.
- Print copies of cleared checks or account registers.
- Transfer to/from another of your own membership accounts. If you have more than one membership account and want to transfer from one membership account to another, see our Member Service Representative.
- Balance your checkbook anytime.
- View up to twelve months of your Credit Union Statements.
Download to Microsoft Money
- If you use Microsoft Money, simply select the sub-account and a range of dates, and your Personal Internet Branch will create a “statement” file. Then you can read the statement in Microsoft Money and integrate it into your existing account information.
- Our current rates on Share, Share Certificates of Deposit, and Loans
- Request to have a loan application mailed to you or request loan officer call you.
- Calculate what your payments will be on a loan.
How to use It’s Me 24/7.
To use the PIB for the first time, you must visit the credit union and request access in writing. Your account will be activated and you may begin.
Choose the green “It’s Me 24/7” Icon at the top of the page. Your member number is your account number. The first time you use the PIB, your PIN will be the last four digits in the master member’s social security number. You will be required to change the PIN immediately upon accessing the system. Change the PIN to whatever 6-10 “digit” alpha-numeric PIN that you want. You will also need to choose and answer three security questions. One of these questions will appear each time you log onto your online account. If you do not use the PIB for a period of 90 days, the system will de-activate your access. You may phone a member service representative at that time and request that your PIN be reset. You may also change your PIN within the PIB system at any time.