Wexford Community Credit Union is seeking a full time loan officer. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to grow with us, apply today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and comply with all Security Policies, Federal and State Regulations and laws; particularly those relating to protection of member personal information, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Receive, review, process, and advise on lending products
- Interview, take applications, obtain information and process documentation for loan requests
- Evaluate and verify loan applications and credit criteria. Compute debt-to-income ratios. Verify employment and income.
- Determine value of collateral. Approve loans within limits of authority and notify applicants of loan decisions.
- Coordinate and process closings
- Promptly and properly prepare documents; process approved loans and disburse funds
- Accurately calculate terms, finance charges and insurance on loans
- Process items such as payoffs, refinances, payment extensions, collateral releases and payment due date changes
- Verify car insurance coverage
- Cross-sell credit life, disability insurance, and other products
***If you are interested in this position, please submit cover letter and resume!***
Education: High School or Equivalent
1 Year of lending experience
To apply, click HERE.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Supervisors may assign additional responsibilities or functions as needed.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.