Wexford Community Credit Union is dedicated to serving our communities. That means serving the businesses within our communities, and we’re ready to help your business succeed.
Small businesses often get ignored by big banks. Here at WCCU, you’ll find the personalized service you deserve, no matter the size of your business. Our Personal Bankers are friendly and knowledgeable, and you won’t be losing money to big fees or left out of loan specials because of your asset size.
Benefits of Membership
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No transaction limits
- No minimum balance requirements
- Mobile banking
- Online and traditional services
- Business checks and accessories
- Click HERE for the Business FAQ page to read more.
- Click HERE to read more about our Commercial Lending program
What do I need to bring to my account opening?
To open your business account, you need $5 for your membership share, and a few other documents.
- Unexpired government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, etc.)
- One additional form of proof of identity (Social Security card, birth certificate, vehicle registration, utility bill, pay stub, etc.)
- Current, non-expired DBA, Articles of Incorporation, or Articles of Organization
- Letter from IRS indicating the EIN or TIN
- Meeting minutes naming those authorized to transact on behalf of the business
Call Melissa at 231.775.2081 x310 to get more information and to set up your appointment today.