EMV Debit cards are coming!
WCCU is upgrading your Debit card this fall!
All our MasterCard Debit cardholders will be receiving a new EMV chip card this fall.
What do you need to know?
- New cards will be mailed out mid-October.
- It’s a brand new card with a new PIN, but you can call the 800 number on the PIN mailer and change it if you prefer.
- Your old card will be deactivated mid-November!
What do you need to do?
- When you receive your new card, you must activate it.
- If you have any recurring payments set up with your old card, contact that payee and update your card.
- Make sure your address is current with the credit union. The cards will be mailed to the address we have on file.
- It’s simply a more secure technology, and we want your personal information to stay as safe as we can make it!
- You can read more about EMV chips, what they are, and how they improve your financial security by clicking HERE.