Holiday Skip-A-Payment 2014
The holiday season is here and we can all appreciate a little more cash on hand for holiday purchases. With the Skip-A-Payment option, you can keep that payment in your wallet for the month of December.
What you need to know:
- After the November loan payment has been paid, the December payment may be skipped for a small fee of $25.00.
- Available for multiple loans on an account.
- Fill out the Skip-A-Payment coupon.
- The skipped payment is added to the last payment of the loan; the loan term is NOT extended.
- You are welcome to pay little extra on the rest of the loan’s payments to avoid accruing a large final payment. (Divide your payment by 10, pay that additional amount for 10 months.)
Disclaimers and Details
- Loans must be current and up to date at this time, due for the December 2014 payment.
- Loans must be established for a minimum of three months, with no delinquency over 30 days in the last 12 months.
The following loans are not eligible: Charged-off loans, student loans, mortgages, home equity loans, or lines of credit.