If your card has been involved in this security breach, WexCCU is taking the following precautionary steps to ensure the continued safety of your account.
- A new card has been automatically ordered for you.
- We close the old card as soon as you receive the new one.
What do you need to do?
- Watch for the new card in the mail.
- The new PIN is mailed separately, usually within 24 hours of the card.
- Activate your new card as soon as you receive it.
- Destroy your old card.
If you have questions, you may call 231.775.2081 (Cadillac), 231.839.2081 (Lake City) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to ensure the highest security measures are in place to protect you and your account!